Monday, July 6, 2009

run bitch!

these days, i find myself bored out of my brains. my day is now consists of being forcibly waken up at 8 o'clock in the morning to have breakfast which i never go to then go on the computer to either play games or just listen to music for a few hours and then watch tv for a few more hours then have lunch then go for a long walk and eventually, find myself either blogging or chatting with people on skype here in a net cafe. yeah i pretty much am a bum these days but being a bum actually lead me to a new interest, i grew such fondness with watching horror movies but not just ordinary horror movies, i dig the gory ones where the next thing you know an eye pops out of someone's head or someone's finger just falls off.

here are a few movies that i've watched recently:


this movie just satisfied my horror movie cravings


crappiest horror movie and my auntie turned it into a comedy flick.
with the constant squealing and "nyah"-ing.
and her being so scared and
leaving the room after 15 minutes of the movie
just made me laugh.


it's nice to see a bogan portray who they really are :D




creepy as later on after watching the first four movies, i realised that each one
was inspired by a true story >.<

OH BTW. i also watched hostel II, drag me to hell and saw V
and now i can't wait for the next final destination movie
i shall watch it in imax theatre at the mall of asia
apparently it's in 3D

No comments:

Post a Comment