Friday, July 31, 2009

keeping sane

9.19 am, just woke up. Currently listening to one of the best Utada Hikaru song called "Passion" and over a cup of Hot Chocolate, i begin to write this blog.

Every morning, I find myself annoyed as I am constantly wakened up starting from 6:30 in the morning all through 9:00 in the morning. Every morning here is like a noise barrage, wether it’s my two brothers constantly banging the door when they walk in and out of my room or put the TV on full blast or it’s the lady next door constantly yelling at her kids or my auntie waking me up to have breakfast (at 7.00 in the morning) or a school band having a parade outside of our house banging their big drums and the annoying xylophone OR it's people from somewhere around our street singing karaoke (at 8:00 in the morning, I mean who does that?? It is becoming struggle to keep sane and it is becoming a constant fight in order to achieve my precious eight hour sleep, I find myself constantly deprived.

It is now Friday and time for me to take advantage of slacking off and doing non-productive things as in three days, I’ll be back in the real world, back to the city. It’s a tough world out there; I don’t know how I am going to survive the terrible air and noise pollution that Manila brings upon people. But one thing has to be done and it is to stay strong and motivated. Someday, I will pull through and someday I will be back to that place which I considered home, back to the people whom I considered family. It will all just take time.



gah/
This blog is becoming a blog full of whining. I need to lighten up more.

No comments:

Post a Comment