Tuesday, September 8, 2009

you racist!

had a whack conversation with peter last night..
why does he have to be so racist? lol

me: i wana befriend a japanese or korean person whilst im staying here
peter: you sounded just like eric
peter:malaysian and singaporean FTW!
me: well they're pretty cool but they theyre hard to find here, they just look exactly the same as filos
peter: eww don't say that
me: 0___0 u fag!
me: i've been to malaysia so i know alrite??
peter: well me and you both know that we will never marry a filo
peter: so we're both on the "eww" side
me: ROFL so true LMFAO
me: i wanna marry like an asian australian
me: or a caucasian australian
peter: LOL ns same here
peter: damn i don't even notice when i'm being racist
me: well people are naturally born racist.. everyone does it

lol keep the whack convos going..
it keeps me happy :D

good ol Peter
never fails to make me laugh

2 comments: